Friday 7 May 2010

Welcome

Welcome to Maria's and my blog in which we will share with you our adventures in search of classical riding. We have written a blog in Swedish together for a year and thought that it was time we shared our journey with a broader public.

Maria teaches the Alexander Technique and train riders so that they have a better understanding of their bodies (and by all means their minds).

I'm a classical riding and seat training instructor. I've been a student of Craig Stevens since 1999, and I've spent a total of 15 months at his place in the U.S.A. I'm currently studying with Philippe Karl. I've practical experience of natural horsemanship and have participated in several clinics with Ed Dabney.

Our goal is to inspire good riding and help both horse and rider to thrive and grow in cooperation with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment